Monday 27 August 2012

Discuss

Those kind enough to be regular visitors to my blog may notice a new addition today - a link to a page entitled 'An invitation to a discussion'. This follows on from a post of a few days ago, inviting anyone interested, and who is prepared to be civil and rational, to come here to talk about the issues raised by, and surrounding, boylove. I'm quite prepared to listen to, and respond to, anything from the most virulent criticism to unreserved support, as long as the opinions expressed are genuine and couched in respectful terms, and you can be assured that I will extend the same courtesy to anyone expressing their opinions in such a fashion, even if I totally disagree with their substance.
If anyone would like to enter the discussion, please either leave a comment on any of my posts, or e-mail me at the address shown in the sidebar and on the 'invitation' page. I look forward to hearing your opinions and questions.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't appear that you can leave comments on it...

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      The 'Invitation' page is just a description - as I said in this post, anyone who wants to talk can do so via a normal blog comment or by e-mail. I suspect it's all going to be academic, anyway - even if my blog was more widely read than it is, I doubt there would be many brave or foolhardy enough to put their heads above the parapet to discuss boylove, except in terms of excoriating criticism. Another venture of mine doomed to failure. Sounds all too familiar.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete