Friday 17 August 2012

Summer in the City

The name of the YouTuber gathering my daughter has come up to visit this weekend, staying with me until Sunday. And also where I've been today, while she was at the aforementioned gathering, since I actually had a day off today. Not that I did anything very inspired while I was there, just my usual bus-borne meandering and eye candy spotting. There were a few examples of the genre, too, most notably three boys together, with a couple of adults, I saw just after lunch, probably brothers, because they all looked relatively alike. The eldest was around 12, the cutest by some margin, and very desirable, from my perspective, while the other boys were around 9 and 6 respectively, too young, of course, but very nice to look at. Thinking about it later, it was a bit like Optimal incarnate, my ultimate fantasy, the cute boy with the cute younger brother - and the cute even younger brother! Far too much for my hiccuping heart to cope with, even in the infinitesimally unlikely event of anything like it happening in real life!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Always a fine way to spend the day!
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Yes, certainly better than digging ditches! And a little daydreaming doesn't do any harm, either.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete