Saturday 25 August 2012

Forlorn

There were some meteorological fireworks in London this afternoon, thunder and lightning accompanied by what, by UK standards, was torrential rain. I managed to evade most of it, by dint of sitting on a couple of buses, during the course of which I saw a breathtakingly cute boy, standing under a bus shelter with his family, wearing a t-shirt and jeans, and looking disappointedly at the deluge in front of him. Apart from empathising with him for having his day spoiled by the weather, my own woes were highlighted - I would have loved nothing more than to have whisked him away for some TLC, but that would never be an option, leaving me as forlorn as he had seemed to be. Yeah, I'm going around and around the closed circle in my head, achieving nothing, but that doesn't change the fact that I want a boy so much it hurts.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B


2 comments:

  1. Siiiigh...it's thundering here right now, has been off and on all day. Had fun with the eye candy at the gym today.
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to the gym. My 'eye candy excursions' aren't doing me as much good at the moment, though - the cuties are as lovely to see as ever, but the emotional hangover isn't as enjoyable. Still, I'll be back up there on Tuesday, in all probability, being the glutton for punishment that I am.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete