Wednesday 22 August 2012

What's the point?

Of any of it, really? With one very honourable exception, no-one's got the slightest interest in any of this. It's all met with a wall of silence, of indifference. Even when I stick my neck out, no-one cares, for good or ill. And the fucking dog has arrived in Cornwall, to cement my place in history. Yeah, yeah, childish petulance, grow up, all of that. It's not easy being irrelevant.

I've lost everything, in search of an unrequitable dream. There is no point, anymore.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what to say. I don't want you to go away. But I don't know what the point is, either. Most times, I feel like a hamster in a wheel...

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I've thought about this in the past 24 hours, and the only point I can come up with is 'because I want to'. But I don't know yet whether I want it enough.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete