Monday 5 November 2012

Appalling

I don't comment on stories like this very often, because I'm well aware it leaves me open to charges of hypocrisy, but this case is one that I find just as horrifying as anyone else undoubtedly would. A young boy being abducted, abused and threatened in this way is atrocious, heartbreaking and unforgivable. I really hope the boy concerned (and also the girl who was abducted but seemingly not abused, to judge by the report) gets all the help he needs to recover from his trauma. It's difficult, in many cases, for me to castigate anyone, having the desires that I have, but I have nothing but revulsion for this offender and his crimes. This is the sort of case that adds fuel to the flames of hatred of anyone who is attracted to younger people, but I hope people can understand that few with those attractions would ever do anything like this. I know I'm part of the same 'spectrum' as this man, and many would say I was little, if at all, better than him, but the things he did to that boy are as far from anything I would ever want to do as I can imagine.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100%!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      It's a no-brainer, really, saying how awful this case was, but I would like to say it from a boylover's perspective, that this sort of thing, irrespective of my own proclivities, is totally beyond the pale, utterly unacceptable in any circumstances, just as much to me as it would be to any 'normal' person.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete
  2. Hello Sammy. That is why we can get along, you and I. You have a desire you were born with, yet you refuse to act on it in a way that would harm a child. I was a child who was the play thing of adults who did not have your control and understanding.

    I couldn't ever accept an adult hurting a child, or treating one the way I was, but I also wont condemn a person for having ideas, or feelings different than others have.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Scottie
      Everyone is an individual, with different desires and motivations, but I can't understand why anyone would want to treat another person, of any age, in the way this little boy was treated. There are those who would doubtless accuse me of trying to 'airbrush' my own image, trying to look good in comparison to this offender, but, as I said in the post, this kind of behaviour is as far away from what I want as I can conceive.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete