Friday 30 November 2012

What's the collective noun....

....for a group of cute boys? There must have been a 'Baker Day' in some of the schools in the area where I work, because there were quite a few school age youngsters out and about in 'civvies' when I finished at lunchtime, most notably a group of four boys coming out of the station as I was going in, who were all pretty damn gorgeous, if too young. A pulchritudity of boys, I suggest!
Something odd is happening in connection with my blog at the moment - the post 'Oddities', from about a week ago, has, ironically enough given its title, received fifty or more views in the past couple of days. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary, so I would guess some web crawler or similar has got its claws into the post. Each to their own, I suppose.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

4 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog and your story Sammy, hope you are well. Would love to chat sometime,
    J. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello J
      Thanks for your visit and your comment - I hope you are well, too. I don't do 'social media' type chat, I'm not on Facebook, Twitter, et al, because I like to keep my cyberlife and real life well apart, for reasons that should be able to be deduced from much of the subject matter of my blog. I always answer e-mails, though.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm, a bevy of boys? A clutch of boys? OH, the OED says it's a blush of boys!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I quite like 'a blush of boys'! Images in my head of shy smiles and fetching blushes....I'd better not pursue that line of thought too far, I doubt my hiccuping heart could stand the excitement! Speaking of which, there's an absolute little cutie sitting about half a dozen paces away from where I am now. Much too young for anything but looking, but the looking is very nice!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete