Tuesday 16 June 2015

Home alone-ing

It'll just be me at the flat for virtually the whole of the rest of this week. K has decided to use the penultimate week of her study leave to indulge in some peregrination - she left this morning to spend a couple of days with her mum, will call in at home for a few hours on Thursday afternoon, and then go on to the West Country to catch up with friends and pay a visit to her old school, before finally getting back, maybe on Saturday, but more likely Sunday. My girl is particularly looking forward to arriving at her former place of education with dyed hair, something their rather antediluvian school rules took a very dim view of, although, ironically, her current stopover on the tinting palette is a relatively conservative silvery blonde!
For my part, I've got a late and a night shift left to do, before I get at least two days off (I won't find out whether I'm working on Sunday until the day after tomorrow). I haven't seen the weather forecast for the weekend yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for something reasonable, because I think it's more than time for a major 'eye candy cruise'. I might not be able to touch, but a bit of sunshine would certainly enhance the ability to look!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Slow time for me, too. The boy is busy, I am busy, work is supreme. You know how it goes. This weekend is "free", though I must clean and prepare the truck for my vacation road trip which promises some really awesome hookups. The ten hour days at work, plus the commute, which equals 12 hours, still sucks during week one. But I am having a good time there, so no worries!

    I can't wait for VACATION! WOOT!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      A reasonable time at work and some days off to look forward to, sounds a pretty good combination! I haven't got any leave booked at all at the moment, apart from the one day to see King Crimson at the beginning of September, so it might be a good idea to see if I can slot a week off in somewhere during the summer. Otherwise, I'll be taking all my holidays in the autumn and winter, for the third year in a row!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete