Monday 29 June 2015

Getting things done

Not necessarily hugely important things, but things, nonetheless. Today has been one of my 'sort of clear' days, as I prepare to start my latest week of night shifts tonight, so I've used the ten hours or so since I got up to do two loads of washing - it's very warm and sunny here today, so drying has been easy - been out grocery shopping, and topped up my daughter's school smart card so that she can buy her lunches this week, as she returned today after her study leave. And I've finished my latest story, which may, or may not, be the first in a series, depending on my ever-inconsistent levels of motivation. Not for the first time, it's a story that I suspect won't be to many people's taste, but if that's the case, sobeit. I like it, and its main characters. So there!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment