Tuesday 18 August 2015

Cuties-on-Sea

First full day of our seaside trip, and I'm already well on the way to a nervous breakdown - if I thought London had been awash with cuties this summer holiday, the beaches here and at K's potential 'uni-town', where we were earlier today, are on a different level altogether. I mused aloud to my (thankfully patient) daughter an hour ago, leaning on the promenade railings, about whether I could have spent the rest of my life there, mooning over scantily clad boys. The answer was a definite 'yes'.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA! Save those visions for later on! It's the waning days of summer, and at least over here, school will be starting soon, and the scantily clad lads will be back in baggy, saggy jeans and shorts, loose t-shirts, and when they can get away with it, backwards baseball caps!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      There isn't any eye candy on the beach today, it's bloody pouring with rain! The Great British Seaside Holiday!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete