Monday 31 August 2015

Decoherence

I spent an hour after work decidedly undecided about what I was going to do with myself on a thoroughly wet and miserable Bank Holiday afternoon - K is back from her trip to visit her mother, but went out again almost immediately to meet up with a friend, and won't be back at the flat until sometime this evening. So there were a number of possibilities open to me, from which I was abjectly failing to choose. Until a beautiful boy intervened, and collapsed the superposition. It was simply a case of getting off of the tube at one station rather than another, so I could walk to the exit in the wake of the Adonis and his father, mere seconds in his aura before we turned in diametrically opposite directions. Which led to me ending up here, in my 'second-string' Wetherspoons', where I'll stay for a little while before going off to get some groceries on the way home.
Utterly trifling, in all honesty, in comparison to the horribly difficult position a very good friend finds himself in. Would that I could do anything to help.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment