Tuesday 11 August 2015

Tying myself in knots

About boys, of course, what else? There was one in my local yesterday, with a 'family and friends' group, the oldest of the young contingent, 11/12, blond, not supercute, but cute enough, and, from what I could hear of the chitchat, bright with it, who I managed to get thoroughly gooey over. Then, getting home, 'next door but one cutie' was out in the garden with his friends, playing some kind of 'tag' game. An athlete he isn't, but oh, is he beautiful. I want, I want, I want. I can't have, I know, but that does absolutely nothing to take the wanting away. There's a fork in the road signposted 'Madness'. Maybe I'm not too far from heading that way.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Eye candy = good!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Your basic premise is unarguable, but the problem is my reaction to the eye candy. I want so much it hurts, it's an obsession, without a doubt. And that way madness lays.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete