Thursday 3 September 2015

In your honour

I've just amazed the bar staff in my local by ordering a drink I've never had here before, and, indeed, haven't had anywhere for, probably, twenty years. Jay was a bourbon man, but I don't like whisky, at all. The nearest I can manage is Southern Comfort, and that's what I'm drinking now. Here's to you, my friend.

1930 edit: And I've got my smile from 'little friend', too. Life is shit, but there is still an occasional bright spot.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Sammy,

    I, too, have raised many glasses in Jay's memory.

    :-(

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Andy
      Irrefutable proof of the 'only the good die young' adage. Jay will be sadly missed.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete