Saturday 26 September 2015

Irony, irony

Fashion and I have always been total strangers, I've no idea, and even less interest, about what's 'in' this season. So when K mentioned last night that 'loli' was a trending look, I couldn't help but laugh out loud. K knew immediately why I'd reacted in the way I had - 'lolicon' is the female equivalent of the 'shotacon' boy anime I have to discipline myself to stay away from online, because of its unaccountable, given that it's nothing more than zeroes and ones in a computer processor, illegality. Look like a little girl, you're fashionable. Look at a totally imaginary representation of a young person, you're a criminal. And, of course, you're assumed to have 'chosen' your illicit preferences. As if.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment