Friday 11 September 2015

Night shifts are ever thus

Another typical night shift week, albeit one day shorter than usual after my leave day to see King Crimson on Monday, nothing really to report but the work-commute-sleep-commute-work cycle. I didn't see K at all on Wednesday, as she'd left for school before I got home, and went to another gig in the evening, not getting back until after I'd left for work again. Still, as I've said before, I'll need to get used to my own company again all too soon, once my girl goes off to uni this time next year.
Perhaps the only item of note is that I've been spending most of what little spare time I have had this week in progressing with my latest 'Cassie and Robin' story over at Nephelokokkygia. No promises, as ever, but it might well be ready to be published within the next couple of days.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment