Wednesday 16 September 2015

KC2, and a couple of oddities

I'm not long back from Birmingham, having been to see King Crimson for the second time in just over a week. It was another excellent gig, albeit not quite as blindingly brilliant as last week's version in Hackney. A couple of bits of irony, too, around the trip - firstly, despite the fact that I've lived more than half of my adult life in the Midlands and the North (including three years actually living in Brum - I walked right past the door of my old workplace on the way back to the station), this excursion was the first time I've ventured north of the M25 for almost two years, and, secondly, it only took an hour and 48 minutes from leaving New Street station to walking through my front door, less time than it takes me to get to and from work here in London on many occasions!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment