Friday 13 November 2015

No contest

Not as far as I'm concerned, anyway. I was on a bus (where else!) in town earlier, creeping slowly, amongst the non-user friendly traffic, up Charing Cross Road towards Leicester Square. Given my carriage's glacial progress, I had plenty of time to peruse two groups walking in the same direction. The first was a party of 13/14-ish girls, evidently on a school trip of some description, while the second was a touristy family of four, mum, dad and two boys. I didn't get the chance to get a proper view of 'big bro', but the little, blond-haired guy bringing up the rear of the family group was, on his own, a thousand times cuter than all the pubescent/adolescent females put together. Still, I guess I shouldn't complain, because, without the distaff contribution, where would the next generation of cute boys come from!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment