Sunday 29 November 2015

Last man standing

I had one of my periodic 'why bother?' moments earlier on about the blog, given the general lack of interest in what I have to say - not that I'm blaming anyone other than myself, I know what I write is largely self-centred and repetitive - but one thing I hadn't really considered much until now is the issue of continuity. The 'Class of early 2010', the little, or not so little, at one point, group of bloggers I was tangentially a part of, has gone now, for all sorts of reasons. With one exception. Me. I'm sure that most, if not all of those guys (and one girl) couldn't care less if I carry on blogging or not, and why should they, but if I did stop, the last link to that (predominantly) happy few months will be gone. If that was the only reason for me to keep inflicting my thoughts on the world, it probably wouldn't be sufficient justification, but as a reinforcement, it means something, to me at least. So here I still am, for good or ill.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment