Wednesday 30 December 2015

A meeting

It happened, at work, about three hours ago. After literally years of near misses, I finally met a a little guy I've heard so much about over the past five years. And he was every bit as delightful as I'd imagined. I met his big bro, too, and he's almost as lovely, albeit, at nearly 15, rapidly heading out of my 'window of attraction'. Their dad, my best friend at work, said, after they'd left with Mum - my friend was on nights, and the family had dropped him off after a visit to his niece, whose birthday it was today - that he'd arrange a 'proper meeting' - his words - another time. I really hope that comes to fruition. I didn't quite fall in love with the little man this evening, but it could happen soooo easily. And like Cammy, it's nothing to do with sex. It's simply the idea of an emotional connection with someone so perfectly 'boy'.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment