Wednesday 9 December 2015

The 'Nightmares in a Damaged Brain' ticket

I almost laughed out loud when I saw the headline in this morning's Metro, referring to Donald Trump potentially being barred from entering the UK because his islamophobic rhetoric might transgress our 'hate speech' laws. I'd love to see that happen, little as I like such legislation because it only ever seems to be invoked to stifle criticism of organised religion, all flavours of which are equally egregious, as far as I'm concerned, but Trump is such a fascistic prick that he richly deserves to be humiliated at some airport or another. We've got more than our fair share of pondlife over here too, though, most notably, of late, the new heavyweight boxing champion of the world. Given some of the utterly vile things Mr Fury has said in the aftermath of his victory in the ring, it seems to me that he'd make the ideal running mate for Trump, but for the inconvenient fact that he isn't American. The only difference that I can see between them is that Trump is stupefied by his ego, whereas Fury is simply stupid.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment