Saturday 12 December 2015

Innominate

I'd have written this post earlier, but I couldn't decide what to call it. So I've plumped for the oxymoronic.
It's about cuties. Just for a change, eh? Two specific cuties, though. Daniel, first of all. The cute barman at my local. I was in there earlier, trying to make the most of the last dregs of my time off - I'm back to the treadmill in the morning - when he came in, to get something to eat (staff discount, and all that!) before his shift. He's well past 18 now - he's been serving behind the bar for months - but there's still enough boy there to turn my head, every time I see him. I'm not nearly unrealistic enough to imagine that he'd ever be interested in me, even if he is gay, which I've always believed, but have no actual evidence of - he hasn't had a visible boyfriend or girlfriend in the 18 months he's been working at the pub, so the question is still open. If there ever was a chance of being with him, though, I'd take it in a heartbeat. Secondly, 'next door but one cutie'. Except that I don't think he is, anymore. Next door but one, that is. The flat has been in darkness, as far as I'm aware, for at least a fortnight. K suggested that they might have gone on holiday, but it would be a very strange time of year for that to be the case, as far as I'm concerned. I think they've moved, either by choice or perforce - I've never seen any sign of the father of the boy and his sister, so it may be that, if their rent is anything akin to ours, that mum can't afford it anymore, or that they've managed to get a council house. If he has gone, it would certainly be a sadness - he's one of the most beautiful boys I've ever seen, on a long term basis, not on a par with DBJ, but only a step or two behind, and, as I've said before, 'little sis' isn't at all difficult to look at, either. Despite the potential problems living more or less next door to a genuine cutie might raise, I'd much rather that he was there than not.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment