Monday 28 December 2015

Chaotic

That's pretty much where my head's been today. I guess the fact that I've been up for more than 24 hours might qualify as a mitigating circumstance - finishing nights can sometimes be as problematic as starting them - but, for whatever reason, the emotional rollercoaster has been in full swing. As ever, it's all about boys - I got myself thoroughly chewed up about my attractions this morning, but then deliberately went out on an 'eye candy' cruise (by bus, of course, and cuties there were, in force), before fetching up in my local, seeing the cute brother of the disabled girl, but feeling guilty for even looking in his direction. I'm not suggesting that I deserve to be happy, but a smidgen of equilibrium might be nice, every now and again.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment