Thursday 3 December 2015

Why does this always seem to happen?

Quite apart from the emotional hangover of yesterday evening, I'm feeling lousy in a physical sense again today. I really want to go out, see the world, or the bit that's covered by my Oystercard, at least, but, at the moment, I'm just not well enough. It's nothing more than a cold, I'm sure, not even a serious enough cold to qualify as the much-ridiculed 'man-flu', but it is enough to leave me thoroughly miserable. I'm supposed to be going down to my brother's this weekend, probably the last chance I'll get to see him and his family, and possibly some of my hometown friends, before Christmas, but whether I'll be in good enough health to do that is rather in the balance at the moment. Given all the hours I work, and the extra hours of commuting on top, it really is utterly frustrating that I always seem to come down with some bug or other whenever I get any time off.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment