Wednesday 16 December 2015

Boys, boys, everywhere....

....nor any one to hug. The Rime of the Ancient Boylover, maybe. It certainly has been one of those days, the ones when I'm absolutely swarmed with cuties, all, of course, just out of reach (there's a Jesus & Mary Chain link there, but you'd have to be a rather anorakish aficionado like me to get it). All of them were eclipsed from the outset, though - about ten minutes after I left work at lunchtime, the first cutie of the day, who I shared a bus with for exactly one stop, was achingly reminiscent of DBJ. Not a very close lookalike, but close enough to tweak the heartstrings more than a little. My head was back in that little Cornish town in a heartbeat. Beautiful boy, what are you doing now, all grown up as you are? It's a lucky girl (or maybe boy, but probably not, from what I saw when you were 13/14) who gets to hold you in their arms.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment