Monday 9 July 2012

Stress

Apart from in my job, where I feel, I guess, competent and in control, I don't do stress at all well these days. In particular, my hiccuping heart copes with it very poorly. I've contrived to get myself into a bit of a spat in cyberspace today, by allowing what I considered to be a person opining on a subject he appears to know nothing about, but of which I've got ample and current experience, to get under my skin. As with my abortive idea last week, I hesitated to get involved, but, for once, my annoyance did cause me to put my head above the parapet. And all I've achieved is to have my arrhythmia breaking through my medication, little more than an hour before I have to go to work. Marvellous.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, Sammy, that's not good. But at the same time, sometimes you have to stand up for what you believe in. I hope everything has calmed down before you get into work.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      You're right, there are times when you just can't remain silent. I'm sure work will be fine - if the position I'm covering tonight lives up to its usual reputation, I'll be too busy to think about much else, anyway!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete