Monday 2 July 2012

What is the reason for your journey?

I've spent much of the past two days up in London, watching the world go by numerous bus windows. On one of the buses yesterday, there was a Transport for London wallah doing a travel survey. He didn't ask me the question in the title of this post, but, had he done so, there would have been little I could have said beyond 'because it's better than sitting in a 15 by 8 room on my own'. There is, as well, always the chance of seeing a cutie or two, and that has happened to some degree - one in particular this morning, albeit that he was much too young, even for me, was just a delight, honey blond hair, deep blue eyes, sweet face. Just before I got off of that particular bus, he leaned back against his mother, and she gave him a hug. I wish I could have swapped places with her, and no mistake.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment