Sunday 12 January 2014

Bibliogenesis - maybe

As my longest run of early shifts - five down, four to go - for some considerable time continues, I had an unusual experience at around 5:30 this morning. Unusual for the time of day, anyway. I had one of those moments when the plot for a story came into my mind, more or less fully formed. That was the '1% inspiration', of course. Whether I can find the '99% perspiration' to hang enough worthwhile words onto the scaffolding of the idea remains to be seen. That apart, it's been a rather uneventful weekend so far, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, really. Maybe 2014 is going to be a year of 'non-drama', although, just by speculating along those lines, I'm doubtless sorely tempting fate!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment