Friday 3 January 2014

I want to break free

But I can't see how. I want to find a way out of the maze I've built for myself, the walls of isolation and frustration. I want to have someone who could love me back. But it's like a jigsaw with pieces that don't, can't, fit together. I've been thinking of where my blog should go in this new year, wondering whether I could find a new direction, but, straight away, I'm back into the realms of introspection. No wonder hardly anyone wants to read this never-ending Jeremiad.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

3 comments:

  1. I wish there were a magic wand that could fix it, Sammy. But sometimes you just have to get your ass out there and do something about it.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I know nothing's going to happen spontaneously, but it's not knowing which something, or somethings, to do that trips me up. Thinking about the situation after I wrote the post, it appears to me that I might only have two fundamental options - second-best, or nothing. After the way the last 'second-best' ended, it would take a lot to go down that road again.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete
    2. Please email me outside the blog. I can offer my thoughts better there, my friend.
      Jay

      Delete