Sunday 26 January 2014

Rained off

Tomorrow's proposed 'social' is off - the 'excuse' for our getting together was around going horse racing, but the meeting has been cancelled due to the course being waterlogged, after yet more rain today. Mixed feelings, I have to say - the group of people who were supposedly going would have most likely made it a fun day, but, as ever, there would've been the possibility of my outing myself, dependent on how (doubtless alcohol fuelled) conversations might have gone, and how annoyed any adverse comment might have made me. Oh well - I'll just have to indulge in some 'cutie spotting', and then find a pub that sells beer instead. It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Your day will be better than mine. I get to dissemble my heat pump condensing unit to take the fan motor out, then get said motor rebuilt or replaced. In the meantime, I have no heat. Woe is me.
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      DIY, ugh!! One advantage, at least, of living where I do is that if anything goes wrong with the room or its equipment all I have to do is to approach the management, and they get it sorted. I hope your heating situation is resolved ASAP.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete