Sunday 17 January 2016

Commendable restraint

I once saw Bill Bruford, the drummer in, for me, King Crimson's best lineup (of the myriad versions there have been!) credited on one particular track for the 'commendable restraint' cited in the title of this post. It was, of course, tongue in cheek, and so is the credit I'm prepared to award myself, in a rather different context. I've found something online that is, given my attractions, breathlessly erotic (before anyone gets exercised at my amorality, it's only an animation, just zeroes and ones), but all bar a 'preview' is behind a 'paywall'. I've been so, so tempted to throw caution to the winds to see the rest, but, at the end of the day, using my debit card, the only payment option I have, would be tantamount to putting a sign up on my front door inviting the plods to come and arrest me. Once, maybe, I've been diagnosed with something terminal, I'll go back to the site, if it hasn't been nuked by then. Watching the 'virtual boys' playing would be a good way to go.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment