Sunday 3 January 2016

Same shit, different year

Well, if the first couple of days are anything to go by, it looks as though 2016 is going to be just as much of a pain in the arse as its recent predecessors. Nothing major has gone wrong - yet - but there have already been several irritating little issues. I'm full of cold and feeling lousy, but not lousy enough to justify being off sick, the weather is grey, damp and miserable - yeah, I know it's winter, but even so - TfL, in its various guises, seem to be making a point of screwing up my commute, especially the journeys home, and now our electricity meter has stopped working, so I've effectively had to sacrifice the whole of one of my rare days off, this coming Wednesday, to wait in for an engineer to come and replace it. And being a leap year, there are still 364 days of it to go. I can hardly restrain my enthusiasm.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment