Wednesday 6 January 2016

Not the most productive of days

Certainly not the most productive of days off. I was expecting to spend most of the day hanging around waiting for the electricity company engineer to show up and replace our defunct meter, and that was the way it panned out. The 'appointment' was any time between midday and 4:00, and the bod eventually turned up at 2:40, finishing the job by 3:20. By which time it was already getting dark, so the day was pretty much a complete write-off. So I did what most who know me would expect, and headed straight for my local. Where I still am, albeit not for too much longer. I've spent quite a bit of the time with my head in YouTube, drowning my consciousness in loud music, albeit with half an eye on a boy sitting nearby (who's just left), not, in all honesty, especially cute, and well towards the upper end of my 'window of attraction' - my guess at his age would be 15, but it could've been a year either way, so he might even have been legal. Whatever, I certainly wouldn't have said no, encouraged by the fact that he looked my way more than once. He'll be another 'ghost', no doubt, but perhaps a marginally more attainable one than most.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment