Wednesday 13 January 2016

Happier New Year

"Hello"
"Hiya, Happy New Year."
"Happy New Year to you, too"
Just a little conversation, but the first, not only of 2016, but the first, ever, of any substance at all. With a little guy I'm starting to become very fond of, especially when he's as bouncy and animated as he was on this occasion. Cammy, of course, in my local this evening, the fact that he was comfortable enough with me to initiate the contact being really uplifting. I know the chances of him being my 'new best friend' are somewhere between infinitesimal and zero, but I can't help but hope, in the last eight or nine months, unless anything unforeseen happens, that I'll be living in this area, that we can at least be 'pals'. He's a complete little darling, and no mistake.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment