Tuesday 26 April 2016

Life, death and reincarnation

Life continues to bump along the bottom, despite my still being off work. The weather today flattered to deceive - it looked brightly summery this morning, but it was decidedly chilly when I ventured out, and went downhill from there, to the extent that it was bloody snowing at lunchtime, albeit briefly, when I was at Borough Market. It's supposed to be the end of April, FFS! It wasn't all gloom, though, because the cutie of the day was on hand, too - in contrast to the slightly androgynously beautiful boy on Saturday, today's darling, touristy, probably Scandinavian, was all boy, same sort of age, athletic looking, perfect proportion, short, straight blond hair, attractive but unmistakably masculine features. And, as ever, irresistible and inaccessible in equal measure.
And so to the pub, just for a change. Daniel had been conspicuous by his absence at the weekend, but he's working tonight, served me last time I was at the bar - and looked straight through me. Not that I've ever seriously imagined I could be with him, but I have daydreamed, I have to admit. I think it's fair to say that any last sliver of hope on that front has now died. I don't believe in life after death, and thus, self-evidently, don't believe in reincarnation, either, but if such a phenomenon did exist, I know absolutely what I'd want to come back as. A loved boy, so I could at least save one boylover from the nightmare that our orientation usually entails.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment