Wednesday 27 April 2016

Null

I've been out and about today, but the sense of aimlessness has been very strong. I couldn't decide where to go, how to get there, or what my final destination should be. After all sorts of vacillation, I've ended up in the 'far-flung' Wetherspoons which has settled into 'number two' position over the weeks since the demise of my old local. The day has been a microcosm of my life in general, really, completely lacking in a sense of direction, or, indeed, any point at all. All that seems to be left is a dark drip of unrequitable desire, filling up the dam of my self-control almost to breaking point. I'm on the 'right' side of the line at the moment. If I said I could guarantee staying there, though, I'd be lying.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment