Monday 11 April 2016

Little change

Well, back in circulation after my night shift week, and the world, and my interactions with it, continue unabated. The weather's still miserable, and the boys are still unnervingly gorgeous. Most schools returned today after the Easter break, but some evidently haven't, because there were still a fair number of cuties in civvies on my travels. Most notable were a little guy, maybe a year younger than Cammy, but full of the same 'boy bounce', and with the most lovely of dimply smiles, and, half an hour or so ago, en route here (the pub where Daniel works), an utterly dreamy fair-haired 12/13 in a hoodie. I'd quite happily have given up the rest of my life for an hour in his arms, but, of course, the chances of my getting to make that decision were always going to be zero, and he's now become yet another 'ghost'. I've spent quite a lot of the last week steeped in (mostly) fictional/virtual boys, and if you look at my situation through that imaginary lens, you can almost believe that 'one day my prince will come'. The reality, needless to say, consists of just one word. Never.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment