Sunday 24 April 2016

Somewhere in between

'You see, I'm somewhere in between'. From Falling To Pieces by Faith No More. And kind of how today has been. It hasn't exactly been feast to famine, but the day has been very much less boy-sodden than yesterday. I did see one almost infeasibly cute and pretty little guy in a very posh part of town, but he was only about 6, far too young, of course, for anything other than cooing over, while the cutie who I saw out of the corner of my eye in the pub, who I thought might have been about to cheer up my day, turned out to be a girl. So I've spent quite a chunk of the day teetering on the edge of a descent into a miasma of borderline depression, given the hangover from yesterday's encounter with that wonderful boy, but, ultimately, I've ended up on a reasonably even keel. Life could be better, but it could undoubtedly be worse, as well.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment