Friday 21 May 2010

Accentuate the positive

It's a really nice day here today, my daughter found out yesterday that she's got a part in her school's production of 'The Canterbury Tales' after auditions earlier in the week, and, most importantly, my wife is much happier with life today, which, in turn, makes me feel far more at one with the world. I'm not so naïve as to think that everything in the garden is suddenly lovely, but the way I feel now is obviously much preferable to how things were 24 hours ago. 'Look on the bright side' is such a cliché, but even clichés have their truths to tell sometimes.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B




3 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are looking up. I hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Sammy

    It's good to hear that things are looking up again - I'm sure you could do with some calm, restful time at the moment. I hope you enjoy the weather this weekend - it looks as if summer has arrived!

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Brian & Mark
    We've got a couple of things planned for the weekend, and the weather looks like co-operating, so I hope there won't be too many dramas. Things are still a bit fragile between us, though, so I'm working hard at avoiding the landmines at the moment. I hope you both enjoy your weekends.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete