Tuesday 18 May 2010

Drowse

Try something new today! Or so the catchphrase goes. So I'm going to attempt to post a song which pretty much sums up how I'm feeling at the moment - one of Queen's, but probably not one of their better known tracks, although I've always liked it ever since I bought the album on antediluvian vinyl about a squillion years ago. "Waves of alternatives wash at my sleepiness", that's me today!




Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

P.S. Complete with adverts, sorry!
((Hugs))
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. You sound calm and ok today. I'm glad of that. Too much soul searching stress in recent days past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brian
    Thank you for your kind words. I am, contrary to the impression given by this blog, reasonably laid back most of the time, but the last 6 weeks or so have been heavy going, which I guess contributed to Saturday's maelstrom.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete