Wednesday 24 October 2012

¿Debería ir allí?

The past 24 hours have found me musing at some length on that very question (albeit not in Spanish!). Should I, could I, given the impending renewal of my single status, do what I almost did a couple of months before I first met my wife, and go to Spain, specifically to Gran Canaria. But for one consideration, it might not be a very hard decision to make. I really haven't got very much left to hold me back - except, of course, my daughter. I don't see very much of her now, but it would be pretty difficult to put myself in a position where I effectively wouldn't see her at all. It's not something I'm going to be able to decide on overnight, and nor should I, but if there is going to be anything for me in any of this fiasco masquerading as my life, I definitely feel I might be more likely to find it on 'my desert island' than in this benighted country. Dare I?

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment