Saturday 6 October 2012

If I could choose a friend....

....I came across a candidate this afternoon. I went on 'eye candy patrol' around West London after work, without a great deal of success, almost all of the cuties I saw being markedly too young, even for my tastes. One, though, caught my attention for reasons other than carnal. He was one of a group of three boys who joined the bus I was on a mere couple of hundred yards from where I used to live in my first sojourn in the metropolis, thirty years ago. They were all roughly the same age, 11-ish, but the one I noticed was the smallest, and possibly the youngest. He was without doubt, though, the leader of his little 'gang'. He had attitude, but in the right sort of way, full of bounce and self-confidence, maybe a hint of mischief and devilment, but nothing that seemed malicious. The sort of boy I really like, and not for any salacious reasons, but just simply because of the sense of joie de vivre, the capacity for fun that boys of that age can have in full measure. Not, needless to say, that it would ever happen, but I would have loved to have been able to make some sort of connection with him. Another ship passed in the night, or the afternoon, as the case may be.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the gym...lots of eye candy!!!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Yes, eye candy is rarely a bad thing!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete