Thursday 11 October 2012

Impromptu

Half an hour or so ago, I was contemplating another Sunday mooching about rather aimlessly in London, but now I'm going to Cornwall to see my daughter instead. And not only that, I've booked accommodation for the night in the small town where I used to work, so there's always the slim, very slim hope that I might see DBJ, too. Whether seeing him would be positive or negative is difficult to say. It's probably academic, anyway, because I'm pretty sure he and his family have moved. Seeing my daughter will definitely be good, though, even if it is only for an afternoon.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! A trip to see daughter! AWESOME!!!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      It's going to be a bit of an endurance test, given that I'm working Saturday night then heading straight down after my shift on Sunday morning, but I'm certainly looking forward to seeing her. And if I could see DBJ as well....

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete