Wednesday 13 October 2010

Early night and the possible revivification of the missing muse

I'm back to work in the morning, and given that it's a three and a half hour drive to get there, I'll be getting up ludicrously early. That in turn means I'll be off to bed at the sort of time I used to be sent there by my parents when I was about 7 years old. Marvellous.
At least there was one small piece of good news during the course of the day. I might actually have come up with an idea for a story that might lead to something substantive being posted in 'Cuckoos' before too long - I have a plot, two or three characters and maybe even the motivation to take it somewhere. I've struggled so badly to get anywhere beyond a couple of paragraphs for the last eight or ten weeks, so I hope this isn't a false dawn, but I think this might be the story to get the creative juices (in so far as I've got any) flowing again.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment