Saturday 30 October 2010

Grey, drab and miserable....

....and that's just me, never mind the weather. The last day of British Summer Time has brought cloudy and damp, if not torrentially wet weather, not the most unusual occurrence in Cornwall at any time of year, but, in concert with the knowledge that it will be dark by 5:00 or thereabouts tomorrow evening, a reminder of impending winter. It hasn't helped what has been a pretty downbeat couple of days for me, elicited in turn by a combination of factors - the problems with my perceived lack of honesty I referred to yesterday, thoughts of the person I miss seeing so much (those two issues are linked, of course), and the knowledge that, come Monday, I'm going to be away from home again for another week at work. These moods tend to be cyclical for me, so I'll no doubt be out of the trough in a day or two, although none of the problems will have been resolved, unless something wildly unlikely intervenes in the interim.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment