Monday 1 November 2010

Endurance

Another long and long-distance day to start the week, up at a really ridiculous hour to drive up from home to work, and another drive down to my brother's this afternoon. I have had a bit of a 'power nap' since I've been here, though, so I'm a bit livelier than I might otherwise have been. It is a rather tiring lifestyle that I'm leading at the moment, and my brother and sister-in-law are somewhat worried on my behalf, so I've tried to reassure them that I don't think I'm going to do myself too much damage - I am blessed with reasonable reserves of stamina, so it should all be tolerable, as long as I don't try to do it for months on end.
A bit of a red-letter day yesterday - I finally managed, after all my struggles in recent weeks, to finish and post a new story for 'Cuckoos'. It's not the best thing I've ever written, by some distance, but it's a relief to know that the muse hasn't abandoned me completely. Hopefully the logjam has been broken, and I'll be able to go back to writing a bit more regularly. It's certainly something I want to do.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment