Tuesday 16 November 2010

Weary

I've not been posting as much as usual of late, principally because my lifestyle with the new job and all the long-distance commuting seems to be very tiring at the moment. Apart from the obvious requirement of being awake to type, the fact of being tired all the time seems to have dulled whatever mental faculties I possess still further, so that I end up with nothing interesting, or nothing at all, in my head when I do get some free time. I'm off all next week, though, so I'm hoping that some Cornish air (and rain, if I know Cornwall!) might refresh the parts other air can't reach (Brits of a certain age will probably recognise the paraphrase  - if not outright plagiarism - of an old advert!).

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment