Monday 22 November 2010

More local attractions

After bemoaning for years the dearth of cuties in our immediate area, I came across another one earlier, only about four doors away from us - a tallish, dark-haired boy of about my daughter's age who was very, very nice to look at. I haven't seen him before, so he might have been a visitor rather than a resident.
While many might think that all I'm interested in is inveigling some innocent boy into my bed, that's really not what my desire for a 'Young Friend', as the boylover parlance has it, is centred on. The only YF I've ever had, my cousin when I was in my twenties, was a completely sexless, but very close relationship, because that was how he wanted it to be. I would be more than happy if I could find someone who I could have a similar connection with now.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment