Wednesday 19 September 2012

The pictures in my head

This post has sexual content, please don't read if you're likely to be offended.

He was sitting on my bed, on that school summer holiday afternoon. He was my brother's friend, but I got on with him reasonably well, too. I was 14, he was 11, just finished primary school, joining me at grammar school when the new term began in September. He'd come round to see my brother, but there was no-one in but me. I can't remember where everyone else was, but a shopping trip seems most likely - I was at an age where going to the shops with my mum and siblings wouldn't have had much appeal. I don't recall any of the context, how what happened next came about, but I suspect we'd started talking, as boys will, about 'dirty stuff'. I'd just learned about masturbation, a few months earlier, and I'd found that the pictures in my head, my fantasies, when I practised my new-found 'skill' were almost exclusively of boys rather than girls. I'm surmising here, but I think we reached the point where 'you show me, and I'll show you' had been suggested. He went first. He wasn't a particularly good-looking boy, just average, and well-built for his age, not fat, but tall and sturdy. Seconds later, there he was, still sitting on my bed, but with his trousers and underwear pulled down to hip level. He was erect, his genitals in proportion with the rest of him, not huge, but perhaps slightly bigger than average for his age, certainly bigger than I had been at 11. Still hairless, though. I was utterly entranced. I'd never seen an erect penis apart from my own, as far as I can remember. I wanted so much to touch him, but I just didn't have the words to be able to ask. He became uncomfortable, maybe sensing that my interest in him was more than just curiosity, that there was desire involved. He covered himself up, didn't ask me to fulfil my half of the 'deal'. Nothing else happened, the incident was never mentioned again, as far as I know - I certainly didn't tell anyone else.
It struck me earlier today that my experience with my brother's friend still resonates with me today - the passage I wrote in Diary where Cammy first undresses and allows Tony to see his 'boy bits' has elements in common with that afternoon in my bedroom, and I read a passage in an online story yesterday which again had echoes of that day, and which I found powerfully erotic. I've read that the brain is considered by far the most important 'sex organ' in the body, and it's difficult to argue against that view, as far as I'm concerned.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I remember similar incidents with friends, usually about the same age. Good times, especially when we got beyond the "you show me..." stage.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Sadly, that was about as close as I ever got to something tactile happening, certainly at that age. I went back to 'the pictures in my head' for solace - I was even sad enough to invent a completely imaginary 'playmate', so to speak, who I fantasised about for at least a year. And here I am, nearly forty years later, still inventing imaginary playmates like Simon and Cammy!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete