Friday 7 September 2012

There must be a reason....

....but I don't know what it is. A reason why, travelling on the bus I've just got off of, that the tall, attractive looking young woman, of prime child bearing age, with all the relevant curves in all the right places, left me cold, while the 12/13 year old boy in his QPR shirt had me sighing and wishing I could lay my heart at his feet. I pride myself on having a rational, scientific turn of mind, so the irrationality, in an evolutionary sense, of my attractions is something I find difficult to come to terms with. It makes me feel even more of an outsider than I usually do.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I truly understand. Age not withstanding, I see "beautiful" women all the time, and while friends are ogling and drooling, I'm looking to see if any of them sport wood.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      The failure to understand the 'why' of my sexuality just adds to the frustration of it all. There must have been a fork in the road somewhere, an event setting me on one path rather than another, but I've got no idea what it was or when it happened.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete