Tuesday 23 April 2013

A (very old) new story

I spent a little while perusing the substantial collection of drafts in my Nephelokokkygia post list earlier, one I began getting on for three years ago, and which I've gone back to look at a few times since without making any further progress at all, catching both my eye and my seemingly still operational imagination. It may well end up being my next little project. I've worked on it for a couple of hours this afternoon, and it's probably already twice the length it was. If it comes to fruition, it will be something rather different from my usual fare - it's a sci-fi thing, not too serious overall, but perhaps with a few slightly philosophical overtones. As ever, no promises of quality, or even of completion, but I'll see where it takes me. Outside the atmosphere, probably, maybe even outside the galaxy!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

3 comments:

  1. And he's rolling again!!!!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Well, we'll see. If nothing else, it keeps me occupied while I'm sequestered indoors by my indifferent health!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete
  2. This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something
    which helped me. Many thanks!

    Feel free to visit my web blog; 反服貿

    ReplyDelete