Sunday 21 April 2013

Presenting....Alexandrine

After all the talk, and a lot of work, my new story is up at Nephelokokkygia. For anyone who has read any of my other stories, and might have found some of the subject matter distasteful, I'd like to say that there's nothing explicit in this story. Is it the best thing I've written? I don't really know myself, yet - it's definitely the longest, by a big margin - but I'm certainly not ashamed of it. I hope at least one or two people might enjoy it.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, I have PDF'ed it, and will start on it when I finish shopping so I can sit on the deck in the sun and sip on a smoothie as I read!
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I've spent most of the day reading it myself, partly as an extra proofread, but partly, too, for fun. I hope you enjoy it.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete